At Beautiful Beginnings Doula & Co. , we strive to have packages for every budget. Each package offers comprehensive pregnancy, birth, and postpartum support for all of our valued clients.
Beautiful Beginnings Standard Birth Service Package
- One prenatal visits to assess your needs and desires for birth, define and understand our expectations of one another, and provide you with useful tools for labor and birth
- Birth preferences assistance to help you clarify your preferences for birth and explain the options that are available to you
- Access to lending library of books and videos of pregnancy, birth and baby care, to support your learning
- Access to Evidence Based Birth handouts, pamphlets, and videos
- Continuous physical, emotional, and informational support to you and your partner for the duration of labor and birth and up to 2 hours after birth, to help you hold and move towards the vision you created for your baby’s birth and after birth
- Initial breastfeeding support immediately after birth to help your baby latch on properly and encourage establishment of breastfeeding
- Basic photography during labor, birth, and after your birth, as requested or tolerated
- One postpartum follow-up visit to celebrate the birth of your baby and answer any questions you have during the early postpartum period.
- Unlimited phone, text and e-mail support to answer your questions and offer suggestions and support throughout pregnancy and early labor
Enhanced Doula Service Package
- All services in the Beautiful Beginnings Birth Services Package
- Placenta encapsulation, a keepsake placenta print, and an umbilical cord keepsake OR additional hours of postpartum doula services
Premium Doula Service Package
- All services in the Enhanced Doula Services Package
- Three 45-minute Prenatal Coaching Sessions to address concerns around pregnancy, birth, and parenting, and create a plan of action to support the various transitions that occur with the birth of a child OR three meal preparations
- Two additional postpartum doula services of 60-minutes each
- 2 hour Private Child Birth Education class-
- Postpartum Doula Care- $50 per hour and a half if added on to an existing package, $50 per hour if purchased alone
- Postpartum meal delivery- $25-$50 per meal preparation, depending on complexity,plus the cost of ingredients
*You may choose from the list of Beautiful Beginnings Doula & Co.s’ recipes or provide the recipe of your choice
If you have questions regarding any services, or you are interested in a service not listed, please feel free to ask.